Honestly, today I’m cranky. I felt dreamy beforehand when I planned to post all that’s happened this year and now at the very end of the year, I feel there’s been a misstep. It’s the dressing room mirror’s fault.
Regardless, I started brainstorming my list. It made me smile. I guess I did kind of love this one.
- had the opportunity to work with the sweetest ESL kiddos, during this time the idea of adoption was placed on my heart and will now shape a few things I am doing with the business in the near future
- left that amazing job after being moved to tears in June, on my balcony, over a book. Had a stirring inside me I could not ignore and knew it was now or never and though I didn’t even realize, I’d been pursuing what was ‘easier’ this entire time. So I said YES.
- felt more peace than before because of the decision to be myself unapologetically, found my voice
- attracted more of my people because of the above bullet
- paid off (almost all) debt. School loans, car loans, anything and everything else is diminished. We don’t own a home so I guess no mortgage can be celebrated – for now.
- helped Lewis Howes launch his book, was apart of SOGA
- came clear on my vision for Live Audaciously
- became a personal trainer
- helped my ladies shed a combined over 200 pounds of fat – online!
- did a pull up, almost to two in a row currently!
- live workouts with Tony Horton & Shawn T
- read tons of books
- practiced gratitude more often
- adopted another puppy (Reg dude) Who am I??
- met my nephew Gabe, had the chance to talk to my sister immediately after she gave birth (so many tears, so happy for her)
- put on the guest list for an intimate house show by a musician I’ve followed for the past ten years, such an incredible experience.
- I’m not telling you how the above bullet came to fruition but I really want to; it’s hilarious (so I’ll still make it a point, because it made my entire year)
- visited the Oregon coast and the mountains and rode a train to Washington
- met so many incredible people
- attended two Dave Bazan house shows
- FaceTime with family over the holidays (was bummed about not being there but had to look at the positive, still had a chance to drop in!)
- witnessed my friend talk about her dream of designing a planner and see each step lead to now; launched and published!
- witnessed my husband become more and more of who he is meant to be – you can tell, there is a peace and a confidence that arrive when you step into your true self
- was always provided for and supported. So blessed, so thankful
I acknowledge what may have been a fantastic year for me may not have been for you. If so, I hope you find strength and peace tonight and know it does get better. Life is full of seasons and the above is only my highlight reel. There were frustrating, angry and off moments too. I also hope you find a moment to tease out the miracles this year held for you. May your next trip round the sun be blissful. xoxo